To update the Private Dining brochure, you first need to upload the brochure PDF to the media library, then link to the URL of the uploaded PDF on the Private Events page. Click here to view the Private Events page on the front end.
Click here to navigate to the Media Library page, then follow these steps to upload the brochure:
- Near the top of the page, click the Add New button.
- You can either drag and drop the pdf file into the box with dotted borders or click Select Files.
- Once the DPF file is uploaded, it’ll appear in the top leftmost position in the list of files below the box with dotted borders.
- Click the PDF file and near the top right of the pop up window that appears, copy the URL of the PDF file.
Now click here to navigate to the Private Events page in the admin, then follow these steps to link the PDF:
- Scroll down and click the “View Event Brochure” text, highlighted in blue or purple.
- A box containing a URL will appear; on the right of the URL you’ll see a pencil icon – click it.
- Paste the URL of the PDF you copied above, then click the blue arrow button on the right of the URL.
- Now scroll to the top of the page and click Update to validate all changes to the Private Events page.